The Town Drop off will be open on Saturdays from 7am – 11am. Drop off is at Town Hall located at 25000 Burlington Road, Kansasville WI.
With subscription service, collection day is on Tuesday. Subscription service includes roadside collection with Toter carts. Subscription service is $40.25 per month (2020 rate). Subscription service includes one cart for trash and a second cart for recycling. Trash is collected every Tuesday, Recycling is collected every other Tuesday.
Carts must be placed at the roadside on Monday night or no later than 6am on Tuesday morning.
Residents must call Johns Disposal’s office to schedule a bulk item collection. Residents may call our office M-F from 8am – 4:30pm and Saturday 8am – noon to schedule a collection. Bulk item collection will be scheduled each week throughout each month. Residents may schedule one bulk items collection per month.
For roadside subscription customers:
Your community’s program requires residents to call to schedule bulky item collections. Any items that do not fit in your garbage or recycling cart must be called into our office at 262-473-4700; or emailed into email@example.com. Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 8am-4:30pm and Saturday from 8am-noon. Bulk items are scheduled regularly throughout the month. You may schedule up to one bulk items collection per month, with a total of twelve per year.
NOTICE: Most municipalities have an ordinance requiring that items not be placed at the curb sooner than 24-hours prior to your scheduled pickup. Please check your local code and do not have items out too early. We recommend that no items are placed at the curb prior to scheduling collection.
Bulk items include, but are not limited to:
- Carpeting (cut into 4 foot sections rolled and bundled together)
- Large cardboard boxes (emptied & flattened)
- Appliances, including those which contain freon
- Automotive batteries
- Tires (up to 2 per month / pickup, maximum 8 per year)
- Drain oil (must be sealed in 1-5 gallon containers, clearly marked USED OIL)
- Antifreeze (must be sealed in 1-5 gallon containers, clearly marked ANTIFREEZE)
- Larger items, such as hot tubs and pianos, must be cut up or disassembled with parts weighing no more than 50lbs.
- Paint cans (must be empty and dry OR filled with oil dry / kitty litter and completely dry)
- Construction materials (Must be contained in 32-gallon or smaller containers, weighing no more than 50 lbs, with any boards cut down to 4 ft. or smaller lengths)
*All items must weigh no more than 50 lbs and be easily manageable by one person.
Please do not place the following out for bulk:
- Yard waste
- Hazardous materials
For the Drop Off site at Town Hall Bulk collection dates: