Garbage & Recycling Carts:
The garbage (brown cart) is emptied on a weekly basis. The recycling (green cart) is emptied every other week.
Each resident will be delivered two 96-gallon carts. The brown cart is for garbage, the green cart is for recycling. Johns Disposal has smaller size carts available. Please call our office at 262-473-4700 to request an additional or smaller cart.
Garbage and Recycling:
Click on the flyer below to download additional garbage and recycling information.
Large Item Collection:
A monthly bulk items collection will take place on the first Monday of each month. This service is for items that are too large for the trash or recycle cart. Large items, appliances, extra cans or bags can be taken with the bulk collections.
Click the calendar below to download the 2016 or 2017 collection schedule.
Yard Waste Collection:
Yard waste will be collected on Mondays April through November.
- Please place yard waste and brush at the curb by 7:00 a.m.
- A yard waste sticker must be attached to each compostable bag and pile of brush.
- Yard waste stickers can be purchased at Village Hall.
- Place items within 6 feet of curb if possible.
- Do not put out non-compostable materials for yard waste pickup.
- Yard waste must be placed in compostable paper bags.
- Brush must be in bundles weighing no more than 50 lbs and in lengths of no more than 4 feet.
- Materials that exceed the weight or length limit will not be collected.
- There is a 30 bag limit per stop.
Special Brush collection Tuesday April 12, 2016
- A yard waste sticker is not required for this 1x special brush collection.
- Piles of brush will be collected, limited to 15 minutes of loading.
- All brush will be collected that is 4” in diameter or less.