Monday: Homes in the Shorewood Hills area are serviced on Mondays.
Tuesday: The rest of the town is serviced on Tuesdays.
The garbage (brown cart) is emptied on a weekly basis. The recycling (green cart) is emptied every other week. Click on the calendar below to download the 2016 or 2017 collection schedule.
Large items, extra cans or bags can be taken with the bulk collections. Bulk will be collected on the third pickup of each month. Bulk collection dates are listed in the above collection schedule.
Yard Waste Collection:
Yard waste will be collected on Saturday’s in the Shorewood Hills only. Saturday collection dates for 2016 are May 14, November 5 and November 19th. Saturday collection dates for 2017 are May 13, November 4 and November 18.
- Please place yard waste and brush at the curb by 6:00 a.m.
- Place items within 6 feet of curb if possible.
- Do not put out non-compostable materials for yard waste pickup.
- Yard waste must be placed in compostable paper bags or clear plastic bags.
- Brush must be in bundles weighing no more than 50 lbs and in lengths of no more than 4 feet.
- Materials that exceed the weight or length limit will not be collected.
- There is a 30 bag limit per stop.